Why Neograft? Indianapolis
- Superior Results: Natural looking results allowing hair to be worn short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology: Automated Technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle: Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision. No staples.
- Quick Recovery Time: Minimal downtime, many patients return to normal daily activities after only a few days.
- Effective: In time, your own hair will continue to grow normally and your result will look healthy and natural.
- Affordable: Many physicians have financing programs available to meet your budget.
NeoGraft is the first FDA-cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system that delivers excellent hair transplant results. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
View before-and-after pictures
*Individual results may vary
NeoGraft uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. NeoGraft provides absolute exact harvesting and placement that deliver the desired results. With NeoGraft’s technology, each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. The results? A natural-looking head of hair that you can wear however you please. It’s your own hair!
The cost of a NeoGraft will depend on several factors. The price can be affected by hair type, type of technique performed, complications, and even allergies. Find out more by scheduling a consultation.
“Everything Went Absolutely Perfect”
I would like to show my gratitude for the entire process of having the hair transplant. From the consultation, to surgery, everything went absolutely perfect. The treatment by yourself and staff made the whole process feel so comfortable. The follow up by you calling me the evening of was very impressive. There are not many physicians that are down to earth and have this type of care for their patients.
Schedule a NeoGraft Consultation
Explore your hair-loss treatment options with hair restoration in Indianapolis. Call Follicles Hair Loss Clinic today to arrange a consultation with hair-loss expert, Dr. Biggerstaff, regarding your hair-thinning problems.
Related Blog Posts
NeoGraft: A Less Invasive Option for Hair Restoration
Hair transplantation has long been a proven and safe technique for the correction of hair loss. Unfortunately, many are… Read More